Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Jan 13, 2014.
Oh come on. You secretly love him.
Now looks like the jags want jimmy g in the second
I am cracking up over here...lol...Anyway, we need a new QB dammit. The question is, when are they drafting him?!!
Let the Jags take Jimmy G in the 2nd lol. He's a 3/4 round QB.
The more I look into Jimmy the more I like what I see. Found this recently on ESPN:
Here is why the FCS star has a great chance to succeed in the NFL:
1. Non-FBS QBs drafted early have productive careers
In the Common Draft Era, there have been 19 quarterbacks taken out of non-FBS schools in the first three rounds...
• Average career length: 9.6 seasons
• 7 have started the Super Bowl (4 of them won: Terry Bradshaw, Phil Simms, Doug Williams and Joe Flacco)
• 13 started a playoff game (9 of them won at least 1)
• 3 won the league MVP (Bradshaw, Ken Anderson, Steve McNair)
• 9 have made the Pro Bowl at least once
• 12 have made at least 75 regular season starts
• 3 are still in the league: Flacco, Tarvaris Jackson and Josh McCown
Going to as resident Garoppolo expert xpmar9x if has learned anything new.
Nothing that hasn't already been said. Worthy of our 2nd.