Jim Wyatt's Breakdown of who will be back next yr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Dang, ya'll some straight haters:irked: give some solid evidence that he can't read an OFFENSE, cause why would he need to read a Defense? I tell you what.....:sad2:

2. As I posted on another thread, he was just as bad the year before with 2 veterans at the corners.

Fuller should be our starting FS next year.

As for SS, we might have a hard time finding someone who is less effective than Tank has been over the last 3 years.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

constantly getting beat = solid evidence.

4. The Mrs

Bah, not true. Besides, offense isn't supposed to be making it to the backfield. So there is a severe breakdown at the line of scrimmage for a person to even be in the backfield!:hmm:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what about a long pass then?

6. The Mrs

The corner should have that covered. The safety is the wingman on that play.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

perhaps if they played Saftey they would be able to read run and attack the ball carrier - wait they do play saftey yet they were constant no shows in the run D. Rookie CB's to blame for sure.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

maybe I am old fashioned but I am sure the Free Safety always has to have the play in front of him, not behind him.

9. The Mrs

Yeah, it's just you. I'm right. You're wrong. Now I gotta get going. Night Night.:kiss:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

then I see why you think Lamont is so good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar