Jim Wyatt's Breakdown of who will be back next yr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If this is true, then you fall into the same category as WoolfolksUncle, where your opinions hold as much water as a torn paper cup. Blinded by love:ha:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Now see there Elf? That's a classic example of what I was telling you about in regard to people screwing with eachother. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you are not dating Lamont, but I don't think it's a stretch to say you really dig dreadlocks, which makes you a perfect candidate for Reynaldology.
    I just needed a comparable deity. Posting a picture of Rey wouldn't really make any point.

Ok basically, the prophet Gunny prognosticated the coming of a Great One...he would be become known by the number of his maker and have 3 times the potential of his draft slot his burden. Then Hill was drafted in the 7th round and took #21... (3)(7)=21 ... Gunny drank the Kool-Aide, and went on to make a number of startling predictions over the season.

[​IMG]

Gunny was a better prognosticator than ^this guy^ this season.
    The universal relegion is COLTS SUCK and everybody knows it and if they deny it they are deemed witches and burned.:coltssuk:

[​IMG]

Reynaldology and COLTS SUCK coexist quite nicely.
    Reynaldology's ranks are a little thin but the one truth faith lives on.
    It's been a long two seasons. Madness, isn't it? :ha:

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Actually I wasn't a fan of the dreadlocs, but they're starting to grow on me. Not literally growing on me, but liking them:sad2: As for Reynaldology, I will never be a convert. I know Rey and I refuse to worship at his feet! If I even tried to worship at Rey's feet, uh, he might get the wrong idea and it may cause a misunderstanding:hmm:

The little gohper or whatever that cute little furry thing in the picture is absolutely adorable. I'd feed it popcorn kernels and squirrel food if it showed up on my back deck.

I am a Colts fan throughout the playoffs, sorry. I will be making the pilgrammage to Indy and be prepared to cheer them on to the Super Bowl! Since the game is in a warm dome, I can wear my Colts tube top:ha:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am certain Kanye West sang a song about your type.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

That's alot of Titans games to attend
    only to turn around and score playoff
    tickets to see the Colts "legendary" run.
    Go and cheer hard for your Colts. :ha:
    I guess your safety is better than mine afterall! :ha: :sad2:

When the Titans and Colts play do you just root for the home team?

How do you know Rey?

[​IMG]

I'll just try to think of you as this type.

6. The Mrs

Now see, you're simply being a jerk if you're referring to the song, Golddigger. I attended college and grad school, so I make my own money. Can't be a golddigger if you have your own gold.

Besides, why would I go and date a homeless guy. I can see it now. Having romantic dinners down by the Cumberland, looking longingly into each other's eyes as our dinner roasts over the trashcan fire. Then we retire to his cardboard box house.:hmm:

7. The Mrs

I told you that I was a chick who liked football. And, actually, they aren't "my" Colts, but I gotta cheer for the AFC South team. When the Titans play, I'm always rooting for them.

As for how I know Rey.....:banned: I would tell you, but my mouth seems to be covered:banned:

Oh and I'm much to mischievious to be Dorothy the Good Witch.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: nice.

I'm only kidding with ya, don't take it to heart.

What you studying at school?

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

It's a groundhog. Groundhog Day is February 2nd. It is said that if the groundhog sees his shadow, there will be six more weeks of bad weather, and if he doesn't, that spring will be here soon. The comparison between Gunny and the groundhog is one that they are both prognosticators or predictors.

I think you take Reynaldology a little to seriously Elf. Nobody ever said anything about worshiping at Rey's feet. It's all about being an enthusiastic fan of a longshot underdog that won a starting job. For some reason you seem to be an enthusiastic fan of Lamont. I really don't see what there is to get so excited about with Lamont. The coaches faith in him is erodeing. I don't see how it can not be eroded based on some of the performances he turned in this year. It only helps that Tank has stunk too because that helps Lamont seem better by comparison. Then again Lamont hasn't got an injury to hide behind.

Meanwhile Hill has been relatively solid for a rookie. Nobody is calling for his head. Opposite Hill on the other side is Pacman, athletically superior for sure but seems to be some kind of mental midget when it comes to keeping his cool. Together they will grow and help the DB's become a strenth. Hill had better watch his back because don't count Woolfolk out. Woolfolk is not content to be some nickel corner. This is Andre's year.
    This statement says to me that you do not like Hill and he does not belong on the Titans, let alone with a starting role. To be a Reynaldologist all one has to do is be a fan of the guy. You don't get sacraments or anything.
    You have got to be joking. How can you watch your team, the Titans, get owned year in and year out (6 consecutive losses) and still muster up the sportsmanship in the postseason to cry, "GO COLTS!" and dress as a fan and all that? Wouldn't it be more fun just to watch them get beat? Or is this some strange rationale that says the Titans aren't that bad if the Colts mow over them...they mow over everybody...???
    I'd rather watch a good Denver team take it to them. As much as I bitterly dislike Pittsburg I'd still root them on to win over Indy on the virtue they are not my divisional opponent. But that's all good. I used to think like that when I was in grammar school. Now I'm just a bitter old man I guess! :ha:

Speaking of school, it's my interpretation that you are done with school and currently in a professional field, so I'm going to ask what it is you do at work?

10. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

You lost me at "tube top" (Sorry, I've been in the desert for six months) :))

Reynaldonology and "Colts Suck" is like two very similar sects of the same religon...like Shia and Sunni muslim. Wait-:winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar