Jim Wyatt's Breakdown of who will be back next yr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Lamont Thompson to him safety is luck
    Cincinnati thew you out
    cause you really suck
    Lamont Thompson sucks

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Did Lamont shag your girlfriend or what? Dude! The hate is out of control.:sad2:

3. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I'm sorry but I just find this funny from a guy who has Hill as his avatar and sig, tell me you don't have a little crush on "Mr right place when someone else tips ball..."

4. The Mrs

Uh, Hall97Rox, isn't this a bit of the "pot calling the kettle" syndrome? Hall isn't even a Titan anymore!

Don't worry Gunny, Rey is a charming and cute guy. Have you been taking care of his shoulder injury?:ha:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't say he is a pro bowler and the best corner in the league.

:rolleyes:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Now Elf, if you want to stir things up between you and Gunny, Gunny can fend for himself. He doesn't need me or any other Reynaldologists coming to his aid.

I've read this thread and I don't think this chick is a moron. I read that back there. Somebody ought to take that back.

Gee Elf? You are drawing fire like a moth to a flame. Let me explain something to you. I'm a big Pacman supporter, and when he was drafted, arrested and out of camp I was the one really taking up for him. This is minor league compared to that spat fest. The point is L.T. has really underperformed, and as the post by Gotitans3801 indicates, people know what's up and they just want this team to be a winner again. It seems, based on Lamont Thompson's career as a Titan that there is a possibility that the team may be better off with another option. All this hard core rahrah is actually kind of fun because there is no post season to speak of and without it things might be a little less interesting. The fact of the matter is that Lamont has trouble helping underneath, gets lost in coverage and has a hard time in man. Also, he's a primary target to exploit with the deep passing game. When he's running people down that's usually because he's blown his assignment. I'm not going to go as far as say he sucks. I like him, but week in and week out there wasn't much that I could say for him because he wasn't playing to his potential. He does still IMO have potential and I do not think he should be given up on. I do however think he would be a disaster at SS but I have a feeling that is where he might go. I could be wrong, but in any case, Thompson is nobody to get worked up about. That is of course unless you are dating him, and that's totally cool. Stand by your man. I hope you prove all your doubters wrong.

[​IMG]
    :ha:

7. The Mrs

I draw fire cause heat attracts heat:ha:

Reynaldologists? Now I've heard it all!:sad2: See you fellas later, it's time for my pedicure. I should get a massage because you guys have stressed me out!:irked:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

There is nothing sad about Reynaldology.
    It's easier to put faith in than Thompolicism...

Oh, and there is a reason "Mr right place when someone else tips ball..."
    is in the right place. He's got a sixth sense. :brow:
    [​IMG]
    The one truth faith. :winker:

9. The Mrs

Hey!

Why did you chose an Indian/Hindu picture in response to my post???? And all this love for Rey:suspect: I'm giving you the suspicious look.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Funny, they're both from Wash St. does Wash St produce busts?? Rien Long isn't all that bad, but certainly not worth a first as he was projected. Gesser??Devard Darling?? They might be the Duke of College Football.:hmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar