Jim Skipper for RB coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Good hire.

He's been coaching RBs since 1979 so i think he knows what he is doing. Of course who cares about a RB coach.

3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Like the hire....Palmer is really the only hire I have questions about, but time will tell if it was good or not.

4. amy

amy Starter

Does anyone know or can speculate about why he didn't have a press conference like the DC did? just wondering.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He had a presser today. It's not on Titansonline.com yet, though.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

eh, probably cause it's a low-profile hire. Coordinators are calling the shots, and people cared about Matthews returning.

7. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I know the zone was talking about it...couldn't play any parts of it due to a technical problem at the podium or something...but said the talked for over 30 minutes and that it was a good, kinda light hearted press conference.

They said someone jokingly asked if he could get Moss and Britt on the field together and Munch replied with a No Comment.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wonder how many Gilligan jokes the man has endured in his lifetime?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I'm really liking the Skipper hire...and after yesterdays press conference and some of the comments that have surfaced from Palmer...I think this is all coming together nicely. I am more excited about the upcoming 2-3 years than I have been in ages...and that is without a quarterback in the house. If we can get a quality quarterback in place, I think the future looks brighter than it has in MANY years. Mainly because the entire attitude seems to have shifted. I'm buying it!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar