Jim Schwartz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I admit I was a doubter, I thought the team would give up 400 yards to the squeelers, the fumblebees got a lot, but a good chunk was when the game was over.

Jim Schwartz had the D ready to play, with the players in position to make plays and he did not turtle once the Titans had a late lead.

Good game Jim Schwartz. A few more like this and I will be sorry to see you go to Cleveland or Detroit

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I have no beef with the Schwartz. I hope he sticks around.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Damn GoT, are we near the end of time, or what????

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think hell just froze over. I never thought I'd be alive to see GoT congratulating Schwartz.

I bet Schwartz felt something just now.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I still think he played zone when he should have played man at some points in the game...which resulted in a Hines Ward TD.

Oh, and did anyone else notice that Harper got owned AGAIN this week? Last week he got owned by Andre Johnson and this week he got owned by Holmes.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Holmes TD catch you can't defend that.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Harper is 5-9 he gets owned a lot, at least he is a good downfield blocker ... wait at least defends the run cause that is critical in a CB

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I've always been a Schwartz supporter and today we looked like we didn't miss a beat without Haynesworth and KVB. I was also a doubter of Hayes. I mean when we drafted him nobody had heard of him before, he wasn't even on the list of possible drafted players but he's looking really good all of a sudden so hey, if I'm wrong but we keep winning I don't mind.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is exactly why I say don't judge a guy til you see them play.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

The players pulled through once again for Jimmy ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar