Jim Schwartz...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Unless I'm mistaken we've only been trailing in a game one time this season (10-7 against the Jags). I think I would rely more heavily on our D to win a game for us then our offense, mostly because our D is one of the highest ranked in the league whereas our Offense is right in the middle of the pack

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Okay so how many years has Schwartz been here? I wasn't talking about this season.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Well you may as well talk about this season, Schwartz hasn't had Griff Finny Haynesworth Kearse KVB Brown Bullock etc on the roster performing at their current level of play in previous years.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

When did he get him?

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I'm talking about our entire defensive unit as a whole playing together. He's had KB, and KB has always been good, but now that KB has Finny beside him and Griff behind him it will make him better. Follow?

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No, who is Bullock, did we just get him off waivers?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

Jaguar fans have been out for Williams head for the past few weeks. Hes called two blitzes on third down that have gone for long yards.

I sure do remember a lot of guys here wanting him. I don't have names, but it was a majority.

Schwartz has been doing a fine job as DC both this year and last. Lets wait until he actually loses a game this season before we whine about his "preventive" play call.

Here's something to think about. Last week, we held the Texans to 0 points in the second half with a two score lead throughout. Sure doesn't seem like the Schwartz you have been complaining about.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Keith Bulluck, is this some sort of moronic way of pointing out my typographical error? If you didn't know, he's our outside linebacker.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think I saw GoT wearing a " I love Statistic Jim" t-shirt under his jersey at the tailgate Sunday.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Schwartz will not be with the titans next year. I think this will be the time he gets that HC job after 2 straight years with a dominating defense. this group is a joy to watch.

The thing about this guy is that when he has DBs he can rely on he becomes more agressive with his schemes and the result is more big plays and stops at the line of scrimmage or behind it. We played a lot of games with guys like woolfolk, reynaldo and LT in the starting defensive backfield. With the addition of harper and griffin last year and finngan playing like an all pro we can cut our up front guys loose.

We are also healthy for the second year in a row.(knock on wood.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar