Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor Jim Schwartz is Going to be Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Dec 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. EnglandTitan66 Rookie

Moolah:
    $125
    Schwartz and Munchak are as bad as one another. The fact that we have eight pages of dialogue on the subject is emphasis on how far this Franshise(sic) has fallen.

Schwartz's schemes were never that fantastic. Washburn was here making scrubs into Gold and Albert had the light on for a couple of years when you couldn't triple team him....and yeah , Fire Schwartz ; good times.

Munchak .... just a clueless clown. Great player but a coaching embarassment. Fire Munchak. Someone set up a page FFS someone.
    LANGSTER high fives this.
  2. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $9,204
    wrong
  3. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,338
    He's quoting Kanye West on South Park defending Kim Kardashian being called a Hobbit.
  4. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,375
    gtf outta here you hobbit trivia mother****er
  5. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,177
    I can't believe some people are actually advocating bringing back Schwartz. No more coaches with Oiler/Titan ties please and thank you!
    Big TT high fives this.
  6. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,153

What about Nick Saban?
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,350
    So yeah, NFL.com does list by most yards first. So... it gets even worse for Schwartz.

25th
    10th
    12th
    25th
    19th
    32nd
    5th
    7th

Hardly "dominating" defense.
  8. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $9,204
    And when you realize that only two years prior the schwartzie taking over it was the number one D. He got worse and worse except the two "albert gonna get paid" years.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,350
    Yeah, exactly. That is huge... took one of the best D's in the league and gutted them.