Jim Rome should have interviewed Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanpride, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I LOVE that clip of Rome and Everett. Rome is an ***hole and I was thrilled when it happened.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Never realized Rome was limp-wristed. Disgusting.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Given that Sanders is his friend, he did make it a little tough for pac man. I thought given the relationship he did better than expected as well.

4. are deion and pac friends?

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:rotfl: thats hilarious..
    Jim did take it a little easy on him. He did deserve a good butt whipping..

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

According to Deion, Yes. Deion has said that he talks to pac man all the time. And the fact the pac man let him do the interview, seems to ink it for me.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Jim Rome hasn't been relevant for God knows how long. His show is lame...

8. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

eh i disagree, sure his show does feature some boring subjects, but it's hilarious when he gets all riled up on big issues and starts yelling and such... it's entertaining and interesting to see his imput, though i haven't heard him say much about pacman i'm surprised he didn't dedicate a whole segment on him....

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I listen to Jim Rome almost every day (beats the alternative, Colin Cowherd, who I refuse to listen to). A lot of the "clones" that call in are pretty annoying, but all in all I find him and most of the e-mails to be pretty humorous.

10. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

true.. but i distinctly remember one phone call [i think it was on the jim rome show..?] but it was this old guy and he yelled and ranted and raved about how jim schwartz was the worst thing that happend to the titans and that he's the cause of all of our loss and global warming and evrything.... HA that guy was hilarious, of course jim shot him down... but it was entertaining if nothing else....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar