Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jim McMahon wishes he would have played baseball, and I don't blame him

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Sep 28, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    [IMG]
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    lol

we need to take the gifs away from JC:biglaugh:
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    You know that was DW as a kid...
  4. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    Pat White could do neither well.

If I had my choice it would be baseball.

Longer careers, less bodily strain, and GUARANTEED contracts
  5. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    BTW that's not dementia he's experiencing. It's just the beliefs of the Mormonism cult. He just thinks its dementia
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm done being nice.

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,445
    Well they said Benoit's brain was that of an extremely elderly man with alzheimers and dementia and that it was probably that way from concussions and blows to the head due to wrestling.
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  6. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    I don't regret playing football; I just wish I wouldn't have given up on baseball for it. I definitely have lingering effects from concussions/broken bones, but I don't mind being reminded of some of the best times of my life through a little pain..

I know I probably won't let my kids play football until atleast junior high. Letting a child that is only 5 or 6 years old play this sport just isn't very smart IMO...their brains aren't developed enough...I will tell my kids to enjoy football but if they ever want to go to the next level in a sport, baseball is the way to go.
  7. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    Not football related but wish I quit my last job much earlier and I might have a working heart now.
  8. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $21
    And there it is.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,023
    Pretty sure I have my shoulder injury from football (or cricket). Whenever I throw a ball, I get a sharp pain in my shoulder and it goes dead for 30secs-1min. I can't lift it.