Jim Harbaugh. Here, now, & forever

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Harbaugh is a God at Michigan.

He isn't coming back to the NFL.

He's in a dream situation right now. He knows he's in a great spot to win championships... so why would he come back to NFL players that think he's "too tough"?

And LMAO @ saying Strunk and the Titans owners' attorney's would eat Michigans.... dude... you're on some amazing drugs. Michigan boosters alone could buy the Titans 20 x's.... stop talking.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Do you want to know the difference? Harbaugh is at his alma mater. Those coaches weren't

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Good...never liked him...going back to when he was an, at best average nfl qb. Seems like a good time to do this.....
    upload_2015-11-4_11-58-36.jpeg

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont think Harbaugh was meant to coach pros, he's just too animated and dramatic, guys with mortgages and wives get sick of that quick.

That rah rah style works on kids in college, he could be had, but I dont want him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoTitansGo

GoTitansGo Starter

Jim Harbaugh is a nomad. Once things start looking bad he'll jump ship somewhere else.

1. Chuck Pagano
    2. Chip Kelly
    3. Hue Jackson
    4. Kyle Shanahan

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He got the 49ers going there for a few years. But obviously there was something behind the scenes that got him fired.

I don't know why people are acting like he couldn't leave college. Just because he signed a contract doesn't mean he's obligated to work there. People get out of contracts all the time... If he really wanted to, he could. But I do think he's where he wants to be.

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

He's an A$$...that's what got him fired.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Yeah. He was obviously really bad too. Had a Super Bowl and several playoff appearancds in just a few years and all the sudden he's fired. Makes me think he had to really be a headcase.

9. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

Everyone relax, Harbaugh is what this team needs.

For one, Kaepernick is a dynamic, running QB. Mariota is the same. Harbaugh can use this to an advantage and be able to work wonders with Marcus. There is a familiarity with Delanie Walker as a TE since he's a former 49er. Our defense is 3-4, which Jim is accustomed to, so there won't be much of an issue in running it. Most importantly, we are in the AFC South. This is a very winnable division. I'm sure that Jim would love to come in and be able to takeover a team that is an automatic contender.

And he's not nailed down at Michigan. Everyone knows that coaches are fired, released, hired, come & go, all the time.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mariota is not a runner, he could be, but he opts to play smart football from the pocket like you want your QB doing. He's the opposite of what Kaep is...

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar