Jevon Kearse

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Regardless of whether Kearse is getting more pressure than anyone else on the D-line, I would rather see the young guys playing. If he gets upset about this and leaves the stadium, so be it. Kearse is not part of the future, so why play him?

The focus for the rest of this season should be getting the young defensive players ready to start in the next few years. In a way, it's kind of a blessing that Finnegan and Harper are hurt (hear me out... I said kind of). It will allow the rookie CBs to get some experience.

I'd like to see the same thing on the D-line. Get Marks and the other young guys (Hayes, Jones, etc.) as much playing time as possible.

2. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

If anyone needs to sit It should of been KVB he does nothing I don't blame Jevon Fish is loosing the team. We need a new Coach:grrr:

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Had this happen on my team once.

Basketball playoffs in highschool. My teammate and loose friend thought he was not being used. So he went to the lockeroom during the game, changed into his street clothes, and watched the game from the stands. Craziest thing I had seen in a while. Suspended for the year. We went all the way to the finals without him and lost in the finals.

Next season rolls around. The kid trys out for the team like the rest of us. I was close friends with the coaches son Dan. Dan tells me during tryouts that the player who went into the stands will not make the team no matter what he does during tryouts. So I start telling other people on the schoolbus about how it was going down. my bad. Word spreads, and the dude calls me to ask me about what I was telling people. I lie a whole lot because nobody is supposed to know, and he's my friend to some degree, but it doesn't matter, the truth is out, and he did not take it well. Big blow up. And of course, he was cut from the team. That friendship died right there.

I don't know what happened to the kid. That was that.

I don't know how the Kearse thing will play out. But that is how it played out for me. Big mess.

4. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

Trade him for whatever draft pick you can get for him.

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

If you look up and down the active roster, I'm sure you could have found ONE GUY more expendable for this game than one of your situational starters on defence... I mean, really?

6. lilgriffey84

lilgriffey84 Starter

Kearse prob said something that Fish didnt like. It could be that Kearse got tired of keeping his mouth shut and called out a few people. Fish prob didnt like it. There has to be something more to this story

7. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Maybe ball had a better week of practice. I think JK is declining rapidly. I feel sorry for him as he wil be the last to know

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

That could probably be applied to this season as a whole.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

"The other guys gave us the best chance to win"

Fisher plays everything by odds. Live it, learn it,love it.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

or it is just JeffSpeak for "you will never know"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar