1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Game Thread Jets @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 14, 2012.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I was hoping Loggains would turn around this offense... clearly he can't. Time to look for a new OC to pair with HC and DC. Doesn't help to have a make-shift OL either.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

You're a hater of a Titan player that is destined to make the HOF and racks up ridiculous records and stats. Have fun with that.
  3. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

These penalties have GOT to stop too. How many times were postive plays called back, or field position ruined because of them? How many times did we face a "and 20" because of it, or give the Jets a new set of downs? That is just not being disiplined.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

[​IMG]

Adrian Peterson for Bud Adams entire net value.
  5. SacredTitan16

SacredTitan16 Starter

your not only a CJ hater your a dumb as$
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Kyle Devan is a future HOF'er. :beerbang:
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

[​IMG]
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Brett Kern.

Man, i just got a Kern jersey on this site.. then that happened. I jinx'd him :-(
  9. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

Well Gruden or Trico (or whatever his name is) did mention that Moore wanted to be an OC ... I wonder if Munch brought him in for that job next year. Makes good sense, bring him in early and let him get familiar with all the players and get a couple game jump on next year.

I honestly think Munch and Gray stay now.

Speaking of Gray ... where have these blitzes been all year? I know this was the Jets, but he has been bringing the heat lately and it has been paying off.