Pre-Game Thread Jets @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I was hoping Loggains would turn around this offense... clearly he can't. Time to look for a new OC to pair with HC and DC. Doesn't help to have a make-shift OL either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

You're a hater of a Titan player that is destined to make the HOF and racks up ridiculous records and stats. Have fun with that.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

These penalties have GOT to stop too. How many times were postive plays called back, or field position ruined because of them? How many times did we face a "and 20" because of it, or give the Jets a new set of downs? That is just not being disiplined.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

[​IMG]

Adrian Peterson for Bud Adams entire net value.

5. SacredTitan16

SacredTitan16 Starter

your not only a CJ hater your a dumb as$

6. xpmar9x

Kyle Devan is a future HOF'er. :beerbang:

7. xpmar9x

[​IMG]

8. xpmar9x

Brett Kern.

Man, i just got a Kern jersey on this site.. then that happened. I jinx'd him :-(

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well Gruden or Trico (or whatever his name is) did mention that Moore wanted to be an OC ... I wonder if Munch brought him in for that job next year. Makes good sense, bring him in early and let him get familiar with all the players and get a couple game jump on next year.

I honestly think Munch and Gray stay now.

Speaking of Gray ... where have these blitzes been all year? I know this was the Jets, but he has been bringing the heat lately and it has been paying off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar