Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Jets @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    he had some decent carries.

That stupid option play didn't help one bit.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  1. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300

Lord you guys kill me with all these stats you make when you take away a player's best plays. Heck if you take away a QB's three TD throws, he didnt have that good of a game did he?
  2. SacredTitan16 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $301
    man what is wrong with haters like you the guy got over 100 yrds and you still bash him if u didnt notice all the jets were doing was playing the run but lets bash CJ he only got 122 yds and a TD man he sucks so bad:clap:
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    Let's have a toast to this victory :)
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  4. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $272
    Come on ... We are down ALL of our offensive linemen. We were on our 3rd center for crying out loud. What do expect from the running game? I am just impressed that he got any yards running behind that rag-tag group of nobodies.
  5. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    lol you're seriously a joke. You shouldn't post any time soon because you look ridiculous. You can't take away a players best plays and say look how much he sucked. Yes he wasn't very effective for the most part but you should FULLY expect that. 2 weeks ago I said CJ will probably not get 200 yards total over the final 4 weeks because our o-line is COMPLETE bums that couldn't even take the starting spot from the starters of one of the worst o-lines in the NFL. You're acting like CJ should be running over 300lb lineman and getting 8 yards. He's not that type of back and when our o-line is pushed backwards on every single play, CJ isn't going to get much.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,158
    That's a really long sentence.

I'm firmly against paying runningbacks 10mil a year, not just CJ.. in general. I'd rather have a RB who can get 3-4 ypc consistently; not 1ypc and 1 big run. That's just my preference.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  7. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $272
    Seriously, what the hell was that? I swear when we get close to scoring, I think our coaching staff starts freaking and wets themselves. That was one of the most retarded calls I have ever seen in that situation.

They did a little better the next time we got down there though.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
  8. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $272
    Good luck finding a guy that can do that behind our OL
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,158
    I had a disclaimer in there.

Hint: "Our OL is all banged up and full of replacements".

Hate me if you want, don't care. I'm a CJ hater and i'm not selling out.