Jets sign former Titan...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GriffinIsMyHERO, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'd say this is just the kind of mission that SR was designed for. I didn't realize that had a free reign forum. If that's the case, old WU may have found a permanent home! I hope the same for Andre. Good luck to both uncle and nephew.

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Who? Did they sign Calico too?

3. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

tyrone and woolfolk=m.irvin and d.sanders...............if the latter are in depends

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I think when the Jets GM was signing off on all those FA deals they've made recently, someone slipped in a Woolfolk contract.

Hopefully it won't take the Jets as long as it took the Titans (and many of their fans) to realize that this guy at his best is nothing more than a Special Teams gunner..........like I said three years ago.

:moon2:

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I love that furry critter. :yes:

6. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I have a few friends who are avid Jets fans and they're still shaking their heads at the 144 million (75 million guaranteed) that they've thrown at only four players.

I think your right, someone slipped in a Woolfolk contract. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar