Jets released QB Mark Sanchez.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Exactly I'm not crazy over anyone this year. With so many teams running the spread in college, we're not getting to many pro ready QBs.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Unbelievable that anyone wants this guy here. Unbelievable.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. 615nick

615nick Starter

were they past their prime or does sanchez suck. I'm leaning more on the sanchez sucks side, he's never really looked like anything special. At this point, we'd be wasting money getting this guy. I would however offer him a 3yr deal for 6 #4 combos from taco bell, only 2 being guaranteed.

4. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

sanchez did well in playoffs

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Anyone saying/believing he's worse than C.W. Is dumber than a box of rocks. Holy fire the blinders are on some of you.

If that's the case... Y'all really think whitehurst is worth a backup... And STILL won't give Sanchez a chance... You really need to reevaluate more than just football

6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I'd rather take Marky Mark and Fumble Bunch as a backup than NFL Cat Stevens

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

jake locker is our starting qb, if he goes down with any available qb we are done. I'd rather throw cw in there and not spend anymore money. Is he better than cw, probably. But he still sucks, but if we are gonna stick with locker we are tanking our season anyway, why bother having three garbage qbs, we already have two. We have a better shot drafting a 4th round guy ( I think we should go 1st round), because we already know dirty sanchez is garbage.

8. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

If titans don't draft a QB my name isn't "ThatTitansGuy"

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Can we all make a poll and decide what your new name will be when and if the Titans don't draft a QB?

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar