Jets on Hard Knocks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im to poor to have HBO

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I liked the guy before- I love him afterward.

He's the perfect example of what a headcoach SHOULD be.

1. A hard-arse.
    2. Brutally honest.
    3. Humbly suggestive.
    4. Likable by players.

Love his attitude. "This is how it is. This is what we're GOING TO DO. If you're not up for it- hit the uffkin bricks!"

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

when will titans be on hard knocks?

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

:lol2:

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea Titans HBO, I don't think so. At least not so long as Jeff is running the team.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think it's hilarious that he got lap-band surgery, yet still manages to be a morbidly obese dickhead.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well if you only stop eating to be an arse that's what you get.

8. RavensShallBurn

In my eyes, Rex Ryan's record as head coach is 7-7 (at best). Ryan Mouton won him one game. Jim Caldwell won him one game. Marvin Lewis won him one game.

The Jets could have easily been 6-10 last year. Take into consideration that Mouton 100% gave them that win and that they would have lost at least one of the final two games against the Colts and Bengals had the teams played their starters.

I'm not in anyway dogging them as a team, but I despise Rex because he's a fat***, overrated moron. They did well in the playoffs, but the Bengals and Chargers just didn't show up.

9. RavensShallBurn

I found the video... it took him one minute. I was expecting him to actually not know his children's names.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDpWzK9c25c&feature=related

The embarrassing part of this is that he is on pace to surpass Travis Henry.

10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I agree, I love him too. As for Tony Dungy, I hate him more every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar