Jets Offense Looks Terrible

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

The Jets were owning the Ravens in the first half...but due to an impotent offensive game plan they refused to even try to challenge that secondary. Ryan was an idiot to even have knowledge of a game plan that was designed to run on the Ravens.

Throw in some really, and I mean REALLY FREAKING stupid penalties on the Jets, and they basically handed them the go-ahead TD.

I hate the Ravens...Suggs is overrated and Ray Lewis plays well because he never has a body on him. Put a body on him and he is not nearly as effective.

Its only a shame the game could not have ended in a tie....because neither team deserved a W in the column last night.

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

watching the jets on offense last night made my eyes bleed.
    I saw nothing last night from the AFC teams that we should be afraid of, apart from a pretty nasty baltimore run-d. But CJ will burn those disgusting birds.

I know it was only Oakland, but Im loving our chances this year.

Agent Haynesworth come on home for a SB run!

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Answer: Boldin on my fantasy team. Seeing Mac9 in a Ravens uniform softened me. I live in NYC and have to put up with idiot Jets fans. Rex Ryan. Hype overload. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS - these fans are obsessed with being able to spell a 4-letter word outside of their usual 4 letter word vocabulary.

I hate the Ravens, but more just when we play them. Like the Steelers, I generally respect the way they play the game and most of their players.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So happy the Jets are an average-bad team. So so relieved! I've been talking trash up here for months, and I caught myself excited when Boldin was making plays last night. I hate the Ravens, but since I don't live in Maryland I don't have to hear a bunch of over excited dickheads like I do living minutes outside of NY.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

All his bodies are back in the Limousine with bullet holes. :grrhee:

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I laughed so hard at all of the penalties too. I'm glad we didn't draft Kyle Wilson. He looks terrible.

But... that may be Rex's fault for having him in single coverage after he blitzes 8 or 9 guys.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It was Kyle Wilson's first game, and he didn't look terrible. Not even close.

He committed one slight PI penalty when beaten. No big deal. Every corner will do it.

Actually- to be a rookie, he did about as good as one could. No rookie is going to hang with Boldin that well.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He had at least two penalties called on him... one on 3rd and 25, and one in the endzone.

I never pay attention to the matchups, but why the hell was he on Boldin instead of Revis? It's like putting Nick Harper on Andre Johnson over Finnegan. Nothing about it makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar