Jets Offense Looks Terrible

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Its amazing to see how somehow Titans fans have began hating the Jets more than Ravens...

How? And why?

Just a reminder: we're supposed to hate the Ravens and have many reasons to.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is the first time I felt really good about the Ravens winning.

It's hard to know what to expect from us against either of these two physical teams, but we would've put the Jets to shame tonight, if you ask me.

This game reminded me of the 2009 playoff game. The Ravens were us. The Jets were the Ravens. The Jets had no reason to be in that game. The Ravens should have been way ahead.

3. RavensShallBurn

Because Rex Ryan is a morbidly obese, overrated head coach, and no one on their team is likeable.

We all still hate the Ravens just as much. I just think there's no chance we surpass them, record-wise. We can end with a better record than the Jets.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't hate the Jets I just never once bought into the hype, I think they're the 3rd best team in the AFC East, I don't think they make the playoffs and I'd be surprised if they finished 8-8. What I saw tonight didn't surprise me, it's exactly what I expected.

If this team didn't play in New York nobody would be talking about them instead of pretending they were gonna be good. I kinda thought it was obvious they were going to be bad. LT? Seriously? The guy sucks, he's not going to magically become awesome. I'd venture to say he's the worst backup RB in the league.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They have PLENTY of likable players:

LT
    Kyle Wilson
    Jenkins
    Revis
    Braylon Edwards
    Bart Scott
    Sanchez

etc.

One y coach makes people hate their team? It's just weird.

6. RavensShallBurn

Take Bart Scott and Mark Sanchez off that list and you may have something.

Scott is good... not arguing that. He's just a douche. Can't even say anything good about Sanchez. He sucks, he's a douche, and he had his abs photoshopped on SI.

J-E-T-S B-L-O-W

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I just thought that the Jets making it deep into the playoffs last year was kind of a fluke with Sanchez. Then the hard knocks, all the press attention, all the ego, all the talk. Sanchez called the a dream team, they wrote something like future champions on that stupid bus. People are picking them to win the AFC East. I don't know, I'm not really hating them, but I would enjoy watching them fail after all the hot air they blew up Americas @$$ all summer

EDIT: I hate the Ravens. I absolutely loathe the Ravens, I just commented on how terrible the Jets offense looked because they really did look terrible. Eff the Ravens.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

How is Sanchez likable? He sucks and played for USC. And how is Edwards likable? He drops everything thrown his way and blamed people in Cleveland for hating him on the fact that he went to Michigan. Maybe if you caught passes...

9. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I hate the Jets because of fatass Ryan. If anyone remembers he was in charge of the Ravens defense that cheap shotted Chris Johnson in playoffs, then announced he was glad when he got hurt.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

Rex Ryan's got less manhood than Farva from Super Troopers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar