Jets just cut McCareins..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Do you smell a reunion. This is getting eery:)) First Dinger, then McCareins maybe? I'd bring him in without a physical in a heartbeat.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Pass he's nothing better than what we have and I really don't want anything we have.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

bullcrap! sign JMAC!!!

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

jmac is byfar an upgrade. I dont know if you ever watched him play PA titans fan. Sign him now!

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I've said this in pretty much every post about a crappy WR who got cut.

I hope we can do better.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

O yea lets waste money, grab him

7. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

To tell you the truth, I don't think McCareins would be too bad to pick up. The thing is, we have a lot of average WR's. Who do we cut to make room for them? And is he better than the person that we are going to cut? So far, the possible list to me includes M.Williams, P.Williams,C.Davis. Moulds(Who is a free agent anyway) Ealy(Who i'm somewhat fascinated about... I hope he sticks around after this year's training camp)

We're not gonna cut P.Williams I don't think, simply because he was picked fairly early last year. C Davis and M.Williams could be on the way out, and Moulds has no contract with us.

The only people that I think are safe are

Gage (Who hasn't been resigned yet, and FA is almost here)
    Roydell
    B.Jones
    P.Williams

So yeah, if he isn't really expensive, give him a contract, and let him compete for playing time with our other WRs.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He's a #3 WR and a very average #2 no thanks And I have seen him play and liked him but that was like 5 years ago so no thanks.

#90 Camp Fodder

I love those that say pass. Gage hasn't been signed, Moulds hasn't been signed. B Jones is coming off a season ending injury. We are cutting Givens. We have Paul Williams and Roydell and, MAYBE Ealy, who was an undrafted free agent. P Williams hasn't been on the field.

Yeah, pass on everyone. We'll line up with the 3 guys we have signed.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I liked JMac when he was here. At least bring him in and see what he's still got...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar