Jerseys - Replica or Authentic

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by xTitanNicx, Aug 19, 2009.

?

Which jerseys do you prefer?

1. Replica

31.3%
  2. Authentic

68.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

i only buy jerseys of players that have been with the long enough to be considered a franchise player. i.e. mcnair, george, wychek. I wash it with colors on cold for about 35-45 min.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

They have care instructions on the tag.
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

i'm guessing you put it in the dryer?
  4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I got the Finnegan throwback off of eclothingbay. I'm sure it's fake, but I nor anyone else for that matter can tell. I'll gladly pay $40 for a jersey that I can't tell is a knock-off. Sure beats the hell out of paying $70 for a jersey that is screen-printed, crappy, and everyone knows is fake.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Possibly. My wife does the laundry, so I'm not sure. Either way- those walmart replicas last longer.

And the stitching on the sleeves was coming off. Around the fold. Just not very good quality for what they charge.
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

putting those replica jerseys in a dryer absolutely kills them. air dry them.

i have mcnair, kearse and george replicas that are still in pretty good shape because they've never been in the dryer.
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I wouldn't think she put them in the dryer, but I'm not sure. I have other replicas- a Michigan Manningham, and Michigan basketball jersey that are older but haven't began to peel.
  8. sincewarrenmoon

sincewarrenmoon Camp Fodder

Instead of ebay, check out www.nflauction.nfl.com. I got an autographed CJ jersey from them with an NFL Auctions certificate stating that the jersey is a game issue, although never worn.
  9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Snagged a CJ jersey online for $39 delivered. It arrived yesterday. There were some loose threads that needed trimming but otherwise I'm very happy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (sorry for the crappy pics... iPhone... poor lighting)

After getting my mitts on it, I'm tempted to grab another, but the site is down (their site tends to be glitchy, but I've seen almost universally positive reviews for their NFL product... with the occassional snafu)). Assuming they get back up and running, here's a link:

http://www.tarajersey.com/
  10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.