Jersey question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RyansTitans, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Holy cow. That is the real deal right there. That jersey is hot.

I going to wait a couple of hours untill 1 hr is left then ill bid.

oh wtf 19 bucks for shipping?

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Don't wait until 1 hour is left. On ebay, don't bid until 1 minute is left. Otherwise you just drive the price up on yourself.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

19 dollars for shipping is too stupid.

They have by now on there for 19..

id do that in a heartbeat. But oh yeah by the way 19 for shipping.

Id rather go to pro image while there on sale and get one for 35

5. TitansCollector

TitansCollector #9 GBNF

Jersey

I bought 2 of the authentic NFL on field jerseys through ebay.The first one was a VY home the second a VY training camp jersey. You have to be carefull with these. I got lucky I suppose and both where legit, but I did give about $65 for the first and $70 for the second. In stores these retail for $299.00 or better.

[​IMG]

6. TitansCollector

TitansCollector #9 GBNF

The one your link goes to looks legit and at the price it is a steel! Even if the charge 19.00 for shipping. Besides think of it this way, it certainly does look legit, there is the possiblitlity its not, but you cannot go to a retail store and purchase a replica (iron on numbers and patches) for less. Like I said it looks legit but at a total of $38.00 even if it is a very, very good copy it is worth the price if it comes as described. If I didnt have one I would pick it up for that price.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Just a couple of tips about buying jerseys on Ebay.

1. Probably 75% of them or more are not official merchandise, but are marketed as official. So what's the difference? Sometimes you'll find that the font is slightly off or that the sleeve logos might not be exactly right, etc., but other times the knock off is an exact replica. If having a fake doesn't bother you, no big deal, just pay close attention to the photos and make sure everything looks right.

2. The advice to wait until 1 minute before auction close is dead on. In fact, I suggest using a free service like www.auctionstealer.com that places your bid for you automatically 10 seconds before auction close. I've used it for years and won every auction I've ever tried as long as my max bid was sufficient.

Good luck!

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This looks official right?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

19 bucks isn't really that bad for shipping. They build in their own handling charges, which usually includes having to go down to the UPS place or post office - which as most of us can agree is a major headache.. Lotsa companies charge handling above the shipping costs as well..

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Auction stealer eh? I buy and sell stuff on Ebay and always wondered how some buyers were so perfectly attentive to the last 60 seconds of an auction.. I'll have to check that out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar