Jerry Porter to Jags

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Jerry Porter just signed with the Jags. Hello! Teams in our division are out there making moves. Where are we?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

"We are where we thought we were !"

just to add more panic to the division, sources claim that Jax will trade for Shaun Rogers too

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and they're trading away marcus stroud? so they get rid of a guy with a bad ankle and replace him with a guy who has a bad knee.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I always wanted to see Jerry in TwoTone blue.. o well

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I guess this (and the trade for Williamson) probably means they won't take a WR in the first round.

7. Safe bet...

Seems to me that they are likely to trade away one of their WRs now. They have Porter, Williamson, Reggie Williams, Matt Jones (bust), and Dennis Northcutt.

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Glad we didn't pick up Porter. 6 years and 30 mil is too mutch for an aging cancer like Porter. In 4 years, The Jags will be sorry for this one. :jagsbite:

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Why does jealousy overcome reality. Porter would have been a great fit here and is still a very good reciever. Same with Rogers ..... people on this board are calling him fat and useless? What? Just because a player has surgery doesn't mean they are finished ( thats what physicals are for).

The Jags are making moves and IMO just picked up two premier players. Too bad the Titans FO thinks FA starts after the draft.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh jesus here we go.

The sky is falling again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar