1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Jerry Gray praises corners

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Haven't teammates said they thought Tommie could beat him? I tend to remember someone saying so last year.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

“I’m definitely putting my money on TC,” said wide receiver Nate Washington. “That boy, he was rolling the other day. I don’t know…he and CJ might be a good 60. Tommie’s got a long stride. We didn’t expect it, but goodness gracious, he looked like a deer running on that field, didn’t he?”

Faster than a deer, said cornerback Cortland Finnegan.
    “He’s pretty blazing. I would say he’s easily the fastest on the team right now, hands down,” Finnegan said. “Tommie’s got some speed you don’t find every day, but CJ can getty-up and boogy. It would be a great race, one that I’d pay money for.”

Even head coach Mike Munchak tilted the scale in favor of the rookie when asked who would win a 100-yard dash. “Who would I take? I’d probably go with the younger guy. You always go with the young guy. I think that’s Tommie,” Munchak said with a smile.
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

They're just gassing that man up. They probably all bet on CJ.
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

What's said is said. TC got support. CJ fast, TC fast, wouldn't surprise me is all I'm saying.