Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jerry Gray praises corners

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,540
    If they race, the distance will be crucial.
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,448
    Maybe the guy who's user ID is CJthebeast doesn't think Tommie could give Chris Johnson a run for his money, but I think he could beat him.

Who cares if Tommie has a slower start, he'd quickly make those steps up, dude has a huge stride, after 15-yards C.J. lead would disappear.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84

Just stop.

Think about what you said.

You just talked about somebody making ground on CJ in a race.
  4. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84

Should be nothing over 80 yards. Its football.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319

1. Yes. The topic has come up. CJ wont race him. That's known... the team talks about it.

2. If you really think CJ is the fastest player in the league, you're the definition of a homer.

3. CJ isn't actually willing to race Bolt. He just knows it has no chance of happening, so he talks about it.
    BiscoPhan11 and JCBRAVE high five this.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    LMAO!!! Please I challenge you to find an article or a quote where they say or CJ say's he wont race him because hes scared he will get beat in a 40! BOTH your statements are based completely on your opinons. My reasoning is based on the only FACTS we have which is the 40 time.

And if you are calling me a homer for thinking CJ is the fastest player in the league, then you are a HATER for thinking he is slow and TC could beat him in a race!

^^^#OWNED!!
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,448
    Are you, are you really serious right now?

How many times a week do you walk C.J.'s dog? Is he paying your tuition or something?

He's fast, there's no doubt about that, but no one can keep up with him in a race?

When have you seen him race someone, and football plays aren't races BTW.
  8. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84

You should be a sports announcer or something. Not even being funny ha ha. You'd be good.

He ran the fastest laser recorded 40 time in NFL History.

Your not gonna catch up to him.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,207
    Been a little while tho man. I'm not saying he isn't fast anymore, however I think him and Tommie could get it, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Tommie inch him out.
  10. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    I need to call CJ and get things set up. Can't believe my ears