Jeremiah Poutasi

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think MM was smart enough to feed Andrews when he was running well.

unlike the Wizinator

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

His head needs to roll. He hasn't done anything with anything.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They're not going to release a rookie. However, they need to re-examine whether or not they need to flip him with Bell who has a lot more experience at RT.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Riverman

No I mean OL coach or Whiz. I don't blame Poutasi at all. He was given an impossible responsibility at his stage in development.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im more on your side in this but at what point does Poutasi have to start doing his job?

If he cant hang he should not be playing..

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Probably exactly like the 2011 Titans, Mariota has a lot of similarities to Hasselbeck....

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I remember when Alonzo Highsmith would hang back to protect Moon. Fowler needs to be used the same way for Mariota, or Whiz needs to get rag doll body slammed the way our QB's are.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FWIW Fowler sprang Andrews on his long run....

snaps in game for Fowler..... 6

you suck Wizinator!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Riverman

He needs to mature a bit. He's a rookie that was assigned JJ Watt by himself. That's stupid game planning. And he was way over-drafted. Somebody in scouting fell in love with his "potential" I guess.

Now I completely agree there comes a point when our "young talent" needs to be held accountable. And we have been woefully inadequate with our young talent rising to the occasion. Is it coaching or a poor personnel choice that they simply were a bad choice. It falls all on Webster who is responsible for both of those facets.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Honestly? Even with his old staff and this exact team, he'd probably be 6-1 or 5-2 right now. Every game we've played are the types of games he was capable of winning. He just sucked when he was up against really good teams (most of the time, sometimes he'd get his team to show up) or teams that were winless.

I want to make this very clear right now:
    We have probably played the easiest schedule of anyone in the NFL so far, and we are currently the worst team in the league. To be even more clear: We have played one, EXACTLY ONE, team with a winning record.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar