Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jeff Fisher To Stay!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ZELL22, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. twoseven Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    True , Thats why i say wait until '06 is over before the bashing. Its just to early right now, it's preseason
  2. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    Who was bashing him?
  3. twoseven Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Ok, talking about firing him, excuse me. Ya know it wasnt to long ago in Pittsburgh when all the fans wanted Cower out of town and the rest is history.
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Since I've had my Jeff Fisher lobotomy I haven't seen Fisher do anything wrong at all. I know he's a great coach who doesn't make excuses.
  5. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    A few people speculated about Fisher's security here after reading an article in the Tennessean. No need to get all excited about it.
  6. twoseven Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Im not sitting here saying he doesnt need to tightien things up, all im saying is I find it odd he takes the brunt of Floyd's picks and his name is hardly ever mentioned when we are po'd about the teams status. Reese is as just as much to blame as Fisher . IMO maybe even more. So i just get tired of hearing all the Fisher crap. Give him something to work with. Quit drafting athletes and start drafting tough football players !
  7. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    Or less.
  8. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    twoseven, since when does fisher take all the blame? Fisher has been almost untouchable on this board, with a solid rep as a good coach. Rolltide has been arguing the other way the last few weeks, but that's about it. Fisher gets off easy considering our last few seasons. Even now I'm not saying he's to blame. I don't think it's so crazy for a few people to say that if he can't show improvement this year then he might not be worth keeping. Poor Fisher, poor, poor fisher....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.