Jeff Fisher To Stay!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ZELL22, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wouldn't bet the ranch on anything right now.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'll feel better if we see Fisher has some control over the team, before we extend him.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You have a ranch?? :ha:

I honestly don't think Adam are worth the paper they're written on. He could be planning on sacking Fisher tomorrow and he'd still say Fisher is going to coach for a while and that everything is peachy.

5. embo82

embo82 Guest

No matter what Bud's saying today it could all change tomorrow. He could might just have a couple of cocktails and decide to blow up the entire franchise.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Considering this is still pre-season I doubt Fisher would be in any real trouble yet anyway. If we run off a few real games where we look as pathetic as we looked the last couple of weeks I could see the $%#@ hitting the fan.

7. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Bud would be stupid to fire him, he would have a job in an hour. Besides who you going to get ? then we will have another year or two wait to let the new head coach put in his system, Fisher didnt go stupid overnight, get off of his ***** ! He is working with what Reese and the scouts give him. Im not saying Fisher is doing a good job but he is still one heck of a head coach, wait until after the season to start the Fisher bashing, It's PRESEASON FOLKS ! besides did you actually think we had a playoff team this year anyway ? Im telling ya, the run is comming in '07.

8. Hoffa

Why is that a reason to keep him if he continues to have no control over the team like we saw at the end of last season?

9. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Why do you say he has no control ?

10. Hoffa

The team quit on him last year, that was evident.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar