Jeff Fisher aids car crash victims in Brentwood

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fishman35, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Were they driving Rams?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Nice story. Fisher is a stand up guy. Too bad he often gets trashed here.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea Fisher is a good man, but a lousy coach.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

WHy is that too bad?

I mean, the guy hired a bunch of staff to extensions without checking with his boss of 17 years. The boss that trusted him with that responsibility. Pretty lousy thing to do imo.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree he's a good guy. I just don't think he's that good of a football coach.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL, beat me to it.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

People in Brentwood? Please.

If he was in south nashville or something, ok.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree that it was time for Fisher to go, I just think it is a bit unfair and/or inaccurate to constantly villify the guy the way many poster here do. Nobody was complaining about him being a bad coach during the years we were good. (Which was largely in part IMO to having EG, McNair, Wychek, Bishet etc)

The point I'm making is that can't grow up beyond needing him to be bad just because he isn't with the team? He certainly wasn't the worst coach in the league during those year and definitely not the sole reason we haven't won the Lombardi.

Just don't get all the hate.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I grew tired of Fisher some time in 2007. So it'll take another year before I run out of bad things to say about him.

I mean I wouldn't ever wish harm to the guy, just don't like him much as a coach for TN. I'd help him change his tire if I saw him on the side of the road broke down. I know he doesn't know how to change tires so I'd help him out. Might steal his car keys before pulling off, but at least he'd be able to push it home.

Nah but for real, I make jokes all in good fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar