Jay Gruden finalizing deal with Redskins...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clint8, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's what I'm saying... We are being very active and interviewing a ton of coaches.

And that's not correct about us not being allowed to talk with playoff coaches... If they are given permission to interview they can interview. We're interviewing Whisenhunt either tomorrow or Saturday. I can't remember what they said.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Well apparently I was wrong about that too. I just looked it up. I think its by a team basis. whether the coach has permisision to interview or not during playoffs. I though t it was a league rule...Yeah IDK I hope we get a good coah. I heard on Zone this morning that they have eyes on Dan Quinn...

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

We can interview Quinn and Bevell the week of the championship games.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Whew, c'mon Zimmer!!!

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Get ready to cross Zimmer off your wish lists, who seems to be the favorite in Minneosta now. (According to Adam Shefter and Rotoworld)

Looking more and more like one of the Seattle coaches will be coming here is my guess.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

7. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

Have we even expressed interest in Roman?

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Dumb probably runs in the Gruden family. Next think you know he will be on TV with his brother in pants that do not fit.

[​IMG]

There is a reason ABC has Chucky sit behind a table now.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Nope. At least it hasn't been reported.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I am sure Zimmer would much rather come here than Minnesota. Our defense is better in every way, and Jared Allen won't be there any longer, so who will they have?

It's basically going to be our choice if we want Zimmer. If we offer him the job, he'll take it. If we decide not to hire him, he'll go to the Vikings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar