Jay Cutler

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sorry, according to my dream last night, Reggie is playing for my local team. Me and him are splitting carries.

2. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

GLinks, but Peter Carroll said:

"If I were to pick a better QB, Carson Palmer, if I wanted to pick a winner, a team leader - Leinart".

3. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

:sad2:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nfldraftcountdown compared cutler to kyle boller on wednesday. saying that he is too inconsistent.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Wednesday ......

"Of course going into the week a lot of the hype centered around Vanderbilt's Jay Cutler and from what I have seen he has been up and down. There have been flashes of brilliance with him and at times he looks like a future star, but he is very inconsistent. In fact, in a lot of ways he reminds me of Kyle Boller when he was coming out a few years ago. I definitely think Cutler is a first round pick, but in my mind I don't see him as a Top 10 "Can't Miss" guy by any means. " - NFL Draft Countdown

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

but on Thursday ......

Vanderbilt quarterback Jay Cutler looked sharp and threw well on the run and in my opinion it was his best performance of the week.
    -nfldraftcountdown.com

7. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

The other Qb's havent looked that sharp either???? Kinda sucks the top talent isn't even on showcase here.

8. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

His footwork sucks, he will be a bust, mark my words.

9. Nash

Nash Starter

I can only hope we get Lineart, but in thinking about it, the fans are going to be ready for a new QB in '07, so maybe we pay Steve the 1 million, take the option for 1 year, and then let him go??

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I guess that all depends on how happy we are with either Volek or whoever we decide to bring in. Plus McNair is on the verge of retirement (according to him) anyways. I still think he could play another four years or so if he wanted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar