Jay Cutler

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titansrule, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansrule

titansrule Camp Fodder

During the game on TV they said that the Titans were "enamored" with Jay Cutler. Being out here in Arizona I have never seen him play. Is he that good? What are his strengths and weeknesses? Thanks!!

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

He played for Vanderbilt. Because of Cutler, they had a chance to play in a bowl game but it didn't happen. They almost beat Florida and they did beat Tennessee. He's a smart player, good reactions.
    Would I take Cutler over Vince Young or Rivers? I don't think I would. Who knows what the Titans are going to do.
    I'm wondering if the Titans have looked at Penn States QB, Robinson.
    ________
    Ford 500

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

The media threw alot of names around that the Titans were suposedly "enamored" with last season and we didn't draft a single one of them. One was Reggie Brown, WR from Georgia, but that was a matter of him going in the second to the Eagles before we had a chance to grab him. Point is, the Media are shootin blanks and don't know who the Titans are "enamored" with. Jay isn't bad and many compare him to Favre.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:barf:

5. fitantitans

6. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

I hope they take Cutler. It would be fantastic to see him in a Titans uniform.

7. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

He's not a bad QB

8. fitantitans

I don't think the Titans would spend a 1st round on Cutler. Do you think he'll be there in the second?
    If the Titans manage to pull off a trade for Rivers, would they still take Cutler if available? I'm assuming that Volek will go some place else. I am forgetting about Mauke(?) whom I don't know much about. Will he still be around in 2006?
    ________
    Shemale xxx

9. Cutler appears to be a 1st round lock at this point, possibly a top 15 pick.

10. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

Jay Cutler + Matt Jones = 1st round pick.

In Jay Cutler's case it means top tier 1st round pick.
    Plus millions of more dollars.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar