Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jay Cutler hasn't _______

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Nov 9, 2010.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,905
    They both suck. :lol:
  2. customtitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $120
    nfc title game and he's out cause he's limping... take a shot and play the game. he's now VY part 2 imo
  3. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $427
    The Bears made the playoffs despite Rex Grossman. - But it seems Cutler may be even worse...

4. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    That's what I've been saying this whole thread. Can't wait to see what DBC says, although I doubt he shows up.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $482
    But hey, never fear when you have Caleb Haney....
  5. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    In 2 quarters Jay Cutler turns it over once and puts up 0 points. In 3 minutes Haine puts up 7 points and 0 turnovers. Cutler is indefensible at this point. Don't reply dbc. Just don't.
  6. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $629
    what a Nancy. Championship game and he is too hurt to play although he doesn't know when he got hurt. Pathetic
  7. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    In 2008 Phillip Rivers played in the AFC championship game with a torn ACL. I'm sure what Cutler has is much much worse.
  8. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Well, it was a fun game. Too bad the Pack won.
  9. eds clothing Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Cutler is about to kill in the media for quitting on his team. Bears fans have to be so angry they had there chance Rogers was playing terrible.:grrr: