Jay Cutler and the QBs club...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Many of you see this i'm sure on the CBS pre game. A conversation between Bill Cowher and Boomer Esiason about Jay Cutler's contract status.

Boomer said the bears should sign him now!

Cowher said it would cause distractions, some players would be jealous etc. So wait until the

What about this option, don't sign him at all. Move on with another QB?

Jay Cutler's agent i'm sure is wanting a monster deal, almost a Flacco like deal but this is a player one notch above backup.

The Tony Romo deal will likely be a guide but he's not as good as Romo!

In the NFL there are always players that people think are better than they really are. Players who are expected to perform at an elite level but never do but it is never their fault. For cutler there has always been this view that he is a beast talent ready to explode but he never does!

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Consider this about Jay cutler. In his first 2 seasons he had an 88 passing rating.

He has not reached that since! Those were statistically his best years! Is he clutch? Does he deliver in the post season?

WTF makes former nfl QBs think this guy is good? WTF!

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think the problem is he does explode......

The problem with Cutler being on the Bears is........

They are not typically an explosive offense that can score at will.....I mean, they COULD but they are still a run first team. Cutler doesn't fit into this because he is a gunslinger. A gunslinger with a bit of an attitude. Do I think the Bears move on? No.....Cutler will be a Bear for atleast 3 more years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think he is fantastic. His line is horrendous.

5. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

I'm with Rolltide on this one.

Yeah he has a cannon for an arm and can make all the throws, but he constantly makes stupid decisions with the football and has a bad attitude which makes him nothing more than fools gold.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lets hope the Texans sign him then. Houston fans are already burning Schuab jerseys.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I saw an interesting stat about Cutler. As a Bear, he's started 3-1, 3-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-1, thats a pretty nice start, but his team needs to keep his play from falling in later months.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's the best QB that team has ever had, so they're keeping him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar