Jaws ranks Locker 31st among QBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smili

smili Starter

I wish I understood behind-the-scenes why Britt kept getting into so much trouble and was getting hurt (injuries do seem to chase some players). That would help know whether he's a different "changed" player now. My fear is the same things that caused him problems in the past will keep causing problems in the future - it hurts a team to have a top salaried player always hurt or in trouble. I can understand if the Titans can't bring themselves to pay what he might get on FA market.

I keep thinking back to the players that made the Titans go - guys like McNair, Eddie, Bulluck, Mason, - and the only guy I loved as a player who had alot of off field stuff going on was Haynesworth. I enjoyed watching PacMan too, but think all the distraction hurt the team even before his troubles became legendary. I guess I want to hear that Britt's becoming more like the team leaders I think of - not somebody to worry about what might happen next.

2. smili

smili Starter

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

We can all hope.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That's one of those games 2 years ago that we ultimately lost. I mentioned it. 8 crap games vs 1 good one?

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'd hardly say 8 crap games vs 1 good one...

He was excellent against the Saints and Falcons in his rookie season, nearly bringing us back in both games.

He actually played very well against the Patriots before separating his shoulder.

He was great against the Lions which even you pointed out back when it happened.

To be honest, the bulk of his poor performances came after he was injured. Who's to say what type of player he is when healthy...

Pre-injury: 57/98 (58.2%), 771 yards, 5 TD, 1 INT, 97.4 rating
    Post-injury: 154/282 (54.6%), 1947 yards, 9 TD, 10 INT, 71.2 rating

People pretend like that separated shoulder had no impact on his game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I would also be willing to say that the offensive line we had his rookie year was considerably better than the one we had last season.

We are just over a month away from preseason and I can't wait. Its getting so damned boring and repetitive on here. Seems like we keep hitting the same threads and posts over and over again.

I guess on the plus side of things... no one has went to jail... yet.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. BCTitans

BCTitans Starter

To me, Locker's legacy is yet to be determined...BUT I don't have a whole lot of faith in him turning in to a TRUE difference maker for us. This season will determine a whole lot about which way he is headed.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The injury didn't help the cause, but I think the rest of the offense being in shambles when he came back was the killer.

A different offensive line combination almost every week. Washington supposedly dogging it. Britt in and out of the lineup. The only constant on the offense at that point was a screen pass to Wright.

Four sacks in the first four games and then 21 in the last seven.

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar