Jaws Loves Cutler

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GoTitans3801, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ok, didn't know about the shoulder surgery, but come on, that was high school! Is there ANY sign that he's still affected by that 7 year old injury? The tendonitis surgery on his left elbow... 1. Maybe I've missed it, is he a lefty? 2. Didn't seem to effect him last year. The groin? Come on, I walked into a parking meter and hurt my groin, not a big deal (except at the moment). Of course there have to be concerns, but that doesn't seem to spell "injury prone" to me.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If anything, he's shown the ability to come back from injury, maybe it's a positive for him!

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Chad Pennington??? Just throwin an answer out there.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you wonder where I get this Matt Leinart is a fragile freddy stuff?:winker:
    just stirrin' the pot. doin' my job. :ha:

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The answer to the trivia question of who has the lowest career int % in his college career is Volek.

The issue on Leinart is simply that those injuries, minor or major tend to be bigger issues in the big leagues. Alot of guys who were relatively healthy in college have troubles with injuries in the NFL and shoulder and elbow injuries to a throwing arm are not a good thing and even though they were years ago doesn't mean they can't be a problem later on after some big hits.
    I'm not sure I want a guy who pulls a groin doing ballroom dancing anyway.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

With that on his resume we might get a 3rd rounder for him after all !!!!!

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It said he injured his groin, not that he was kicked in the balls! There's a difference. Groin injuries are muscle tears, kicks to the balls are a rude awakening!

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

haha... I don't know, but it would probably have something to do with slave plantation breeding techniques and their affect on the quarterback position.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I was SO CLOSE. :(

I don't even know where he played college at. (I guess that makes me a horrible fan). BTW, what does that have to do with the topic? I guessed Pennington because we were talking about the Jets. I assumed the question had something to do with the topic.

So let that be a lesson to all the kiddies at home. If you assume, you make an AS* out of U and ME. Lol, just had to throw that one in there.

10. i dont want to make an as* out of u tho, ur my friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar