Jaworski, Hoge say Titans should draft Tunsil

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Old Oiler Fan, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Does Hoge has some type of disability?? Or is that just me?

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'd be very happy if we got Ramsey at #1 and then went defense with our 2nd and 3rd picks and then had Davis in a trade for our 4th.

Of course I was one of the first to post that the 49ers were the team to really watch out for in terms of trading up to #1. They have the most picks in the draft and have a player that fits our needs to perfection in Davis and they have a major need at QB with a new coach who will want to groom his guy.

From what Robinson did in the Murray trade I'm sure giving up a 4th would be too much for him, but for me I'd be willing to give up a 4th for a young experienced RT

3. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Look, the injury that broke the bone in his leg and injured his ankle was a freak injury. End of story. It isn't something that's likely to happen again. The PARTIALLY torn bicep was minor, it happens. I've partially torn muscles before, never the same one twice. It isn't a knee, it isn't a back and it isn't a shoulder which is in fact what would raise a red flag for his position.
    So you're ok with the 54 sacks? OK we are moving toward a power running game... what blocking scheme are we using, who is our RT? Is there anything you can show me that would give you hope that offensive line can provide Murray the holes? AND I'm sorry BUT keeping Mariota upright and healthy is much more important than picking a guy that NO ONE is sure of or can even agree on what position he will ultimately play.
    As I've said before, I am old school. Get the lines right first, THEN work on the other stuff. If you think either line is up to snuff you're crazy.
    ON PAPER the Jags kicked our ass in FA. Thing is they way over spent and I hate to tell you this but there is no guarantee any of that works out... have you forgotten the 100 million Fat Albert got when he left us? FA is a crap shoot most of the time. The point is this, a few of the folks we signed... all know the system and what is expected from them without the usual getting to know you BS. In fact I think all of us are going to be much happier than we might think at this point. We had a solid FA. You know what drives me crazy? People who think that signing the big names (and yes there were a couple I wanted too) automatically means success, it doesn't.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I have a feeling we are dealing with the Eagles for the number one....

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think the Eagles talk is all BS. They want Zeke Elliott and are wanting teams to think they want a QB. They have just paid 2 QBs already this offseason and have the least amount of draft ammo since they don't have a 2nd rnder. If one of the QBs falls to them then they might take them, but I really really doubt they trade up for a QB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar