Jaworski, Hoge say Titans should draft Tunsil

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Old Oiler Fan, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah I am big on the lines as well...and it is likely where we will pick..I like Tunsil...but the injuries worry me....

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Can we just trade for Anthony Davis already and skip OT this draft? Thats what Id like

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Indeed. I would rather have some experience on the perimeter than another rookie, even a talented one. We still take a decent tackle a bit later for depth as we have a dozen guards now and need more than one Tackle regardless.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Underwhelming? Did you even watch him play? Kid owned the the best the SEC had to offer except for 1 or 2 games, one of which was his return from suspension. He absolutely man handled Ogbah or however you spell his name from Oklahoma State, I might add a top 5 DE talent according to pretty much everyone, beat him like a red headed step child caught stealing momma's cookies on Sunday. I saw him play at least 5 times last season and the only game he had any issues was Texas A@M again his first game back from the suspension. The red flags he has and yes I agree he has a couple amount to not much. He's not really a discipline problem child, he's not angry causing problems off the field and I don't believe the injuries he had were anything that will recur on a consistent basis. As the color commentator said in the bowl game, he has the feet of a dancer and is the best pure athlete at the tackle position in years. Compared to a much better Trent Williams...

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You uh, don't do to well with reading comprehension do you?

I mean, clearly I was talking about Lewan. I don't like Tunsil, but clearly you don't pass on a guy because you have a guy going into his third year year and has been underwhelming.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titan/Oiler34

Obviously missed that, appeared different to me. Apologies.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No worries, was a bit of an *******.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Titan/Oiler34

No, not at all. If I'm wrong I can admit it. Like I said, it appeared one way to me. Went back and reread it... yup you were correct.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

This is what we should be all over!

10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I absolutely despise Hoge.... so that doesn't win my heart and mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar