Javon Walker cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

He might be a saint off the field, but in the locker he's worse than Pacman.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:goodbad:

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i was down on him in the beginnin when we would hv to give up something to get him an also b/c he was enterin the later part of his contract an was prob gonna start gettin expensive. i like him for couple of reasons:

1 - his injury concerns should drive down his price
    2 - he's got speed
    3 - hes got good hands
    4 - even though he's injured he always seems to come bak and play well...so i'd be willing to take a chance on him
    5 - right now he's got the best chance of any FA WR to play at a high level (cept moss) - ie stally, bernard, hackett, bruce...none of them seem as good an option as him

however he does hv problems...but at this point he is definitly the best option out there perhaps even better than moss for us as he is still young and has a chance to help and play w/ vince along for several more yrs

an offense featuring
    walker/gage/williams w/ crumpler on the inside and possibly a developed henry w/ vince directing. doesnt sound that bad anymore

#90 Camp Fodder

Seriously man, the use of an apostrophe here and there and spell check would be great.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I have no problem with it. Sometimes, I don't get the abbreviations, but usually you can figure it out.

6. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

ur so rite.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

o rly ?

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I do get almost all of them, though.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

me too and it scares me.

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

he's definately worth looking at IMO, and as for possible character issues I don't think we'd look at him without getting an opinion from the Dinger just because he worked with him in Denver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar