Jason Taylor Wants A Trade!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2008, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You mean, like us?

We are a superbowl contender.

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

We do not have all the right players in place yet to make a run. We are close, but our offense needs to put up points to make a run.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Jason Taylor would be a huge piece.

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Isn't that what this off-season going to be abe about?

Give it time. They've signed two players on offence, already. They're all but assured to draft a WR "very early", if not in the first round, on draft day.

I'd say we're right on course to where we want to/have to be.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i guess you didn't see him play tight end!!!

:grrhee:

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO Taylor has more left than Kearse and Kearse is the one who maybe has a couple of decent years left. Taylor might have more than that. The two problems are his age and price. At his age he could suddenly lose it and we shouldn't pay him because of that. Now if he was willing to sign a two year deal like Kearse got he would be worth it IMO even with a 3rd rounder thrown in. I doubt he would play for 3 mil.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

do you guys really think Miami would trade him for a third rounder? that's aweful value for a player of his caliber.

9. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

we dont need him....

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Not really bad value when you consider his age and the fact that he has asked for a trade. Also, remember that most teams that have cap room just spent most of their assets on FA's while we just sat there and watched. I don't think that anyone that's followed football seriously for years would think that a player like Jason Taylor would just "lose it" all of the sudden.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar