Jason La Canfora says Titans coaches want Dalton, Fairley

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

If it's Dalton or Fairley, look at it as us drafting either the "potential franchise" quarterback that we need. Or else, we could possibly be drafting Albert Haynesworth, again.

And, if it's not Dalton, we just might be draftin a runningback in the first round next year. Because there will be nothing left of CJ after this year if we don't get a QB. :rolleyes:
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

This guy just screams career back-up to me...I think he'll be a good backup though.
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've tried that before... Didn't work out too well.
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I tried that with Chris Henry and Paul Williams. :lol:

Reinfeldt's been around awhile. Now he's got full control and a contract extension. Time to judge him a little more harshly based on the next couple years of draft and free agency.
  5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Maybe not. But, La Canfora's not the only one reporting this, now. The Sporting News has picked up on this story, too.
  6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

La Canfora is pretty well connected, but I have a hard time believing anything prior to the draft, especially when that bit of news is Dalton at eight! Don't get me wrong, I love Dalton but at eight, that's just stupid. Speaking of that little half pint, if he insists of announcing each pick before the commissioner does, like he did last year, then I won't be watching NFL Network I'll have to resort to ESPN. Even Fariely at eight will piss me off, I want nothing of Haynesworth 2.0.
  7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Its Reinfeldt's time to shine because I think Fisher had the final say on most picks except for when Bud wanted Vince. I'd be willing to bet both were Fisher picks.
  8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

dalton will go in the 3rd. They are throwing up smoke screens, or this is just completly fake
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Two weeks ago it was Jake Locker. Last week it was Collin Kaepernick. This week it's Andy Dalton. The Titans are playing these reporters like a violin.
  10. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

But does Sporting News have it's own source or just using La Canfora's comments?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.