Jason La Canfora says Titans coaches want Dalton, Fairley

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Article link

La Canfora is well-connected (he works for NFL Network), so this report definitely deserves some attention.

La Canfora even hints that the Titans might take Dalton at #8. Wow.

Seems to me that the ideal scenario for the Titans, if they truly have Dalton and Fairley at the top of their boards, would be to take Fairley at #8 and then do whatever is necessary (short of trading away 2012 picks) to move back in to the late first to select Dalton.

I don't believe Dalton will be available when the Titans pick in round 2. There are too many rumors about the Bengals loving him and they pick before the Titans in round 2.

2. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

noooooooooooooooooo

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Ummm no. WTF. This would be one furious fan base.

4. TorontoTitanFan

It would certainly be a shocker.

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I like him as a 2nd rounder but crap at 8, I might have to become a WNBA fan.

I think there's still a good chance he's there in the 2nd. I think he's the 7th best QB on most teams boards behind Newton, Gabbert, Locker, Mallett, Ponder, and Kaepernick and I don't think 6 QBs go in the first 38 picks.

6. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Taking him at 8 would be dumb I am starting to wonder about this coaching staff.:grrr:

7. TorontoTitanFan

It hasn't happened yet, guys. No need to crucify the new coaches yet.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If we pick Dalton at 8, I swear to God I will get in my car and punch in 460 Great Circle Rd. Nashville, TN into my navigation joint, and haul @$$ til I find the moron responsible for that pick. Then I will beat their @$$ sooooooo bad, I'll be sent to jail.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

It's all speculation until after the draft is over.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Whoa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar