Jason La Canfora - "...Colts' wild ride ends right here"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

"I've been saying for weeks that the Colts' wild ride ends right here, and this will be a heck of a game. Indianapolis has done a tremendous job of pulling off comebacks, but if you fall behind the Titans, Chris Johnson will rip you to shreds and Vince Young will stretch you out in the option game. The Titans are back to flat-out punching people in the face on both sides of the line and I think we forget just how difficult it is to go 16-0. Peyton Manning is not playing his best football the last few weeks and Tennessee's secondary is back to its 2008 form. The Titans win this game and they're back to 6-6 and right in the heart of the playoff scene, and perhaps poised to make history of their own after an 0-6 start..."

-Jason La Canfora

Read the rest of the article and see other game matchups here

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm beginning to like that little La Canfora fella. He knows some good stuff. As a matter of fact his name is now in my spell check. No more red line for you little buddy.

3. DaKid937

DaKid937 Camp Fodder

Don't agree with the comment about the secondary being back to it's 08 form

4. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Thank You! While I agree that there is def that '08 swagger and the offense is better than '08, the secondary is still a shell of its former self. This was blatantly obvious last week and will be even more so this week. Hopefully we can stay in the game and let the magic do its job :)

5. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

One thing we have struggled with against Peyton is the fact that "We can't sack him!" He throws a lot to the slants and his TE blocks then goes up the middle for an 8 to 9 yard catch. I feel that if we can blitz from the sides and play tight coverage, we may be able to disrupt Peyton. Many times this year, our DB's play back and we get eaten up. If we get to Peyton early, we will win this game.

Last years Monday Night game, I don't think we had a sack, but we did hurry up Manning, and I think he threw 2 interceptions. Not sure.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Fisher rushes 4 no matter who the QB is.

7. pettso

pettso Starter

You do realize we've played two of the top passing offenses in the league the past 2 weeks, right? Texans were the #1 passing offense when we played them and we gave up 17 points, that's not too bad. The Cards have 2 of the best receivers and even though Warner didn't play, I thought the secondary played pretty well.

8. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

yeah, I know. He loves to keep rotating them which is great. I think our Def has gotten some of it's swagger back.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

la canfora is cool, but ive always liked adam schefter. Good guy. Always has goot to say about us. Sad he's at espn now. nfl network is the best in the biz. That's a downgrade.

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

You know he's... well...

not that there's anything wrong with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar