1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Jason Jones.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Mar 8, 2013.

1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Yup yup, very correct. Coaches even said so themselves, we have a lot of good players at DT, but they are very similar.

They want to get one of those bigger guys (320 or 330 pound) to put beside Casey/Mike (shorter 300 pound guys) to help clog that middle a bit.

On obvious passing downs though, I already think we have enough with DM/Ayers/Klug/ and Casey/Martin. I'd take him for cheap though, I really thought he was underrated.

However, the SEA D was insane this year, and the fact he played like 0% in that worries me....
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If Klug steps up maybe he could do some damage alongside him on passing downs.

I loved J Jones while he was here. Not too worried about this signing either way. Would love to have him back just for nostalgia though.