Jason Jones :) Kenny Britt :(

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

dont know why you feel you owe any body an explanation.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

If you were a Dolphin and I were a Lion, I'd swim out to the middle of the ocean just to eat you, then I'd bang your Dolphin Girlfriend.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

:facepalm: I'm not even gonna bother.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

They are really making a mountain and out a mole hill on this one. So Britt has maturity issues, he's 21 years old. Scaring him will be a good tactic though...

6. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I totally agree. He's not only young, but this is also only his second season. Clearly there's a little gap between his physical maturity and mental maturity, like when he kicked the ball, but keep in mind he was 20 when he came out. For alot of people that's their second year of college. People wanted him to produce right away, but, imo, it might not happen until year three.

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I truly just laughed out loud. First time I've ever high fived jesse.

Maturity is not a myth, man. It's just that maturity means different things. You can be mature about somethings and immature about others. Ochocinco and TO are immature in a lot of ways, but they are mature in the way they work out and prepare for their jobs as NFL wide receivers. And that is why they are successful. Some posters are afraid Britt isn't mature about his job.

With that said, I don't think preseason sideline demeanor matters. Very few of the guys who are guaranteed roster spots have "their heart in the game" because they know it doesn't matter. Few of the players seemed focused on the games, and I think Britt is probably just following their lead. When the veterans are concentrating and focusing and putting their minds to preparing for the first real game next weekend, I think Britt will follow their lead then, too.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh, it's dead on. He used to go to a TGIF close by and do shots all night (while underage). He stopped going once they realized he was underaged.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I'm sure no great football player has never drank underage. Honestly who hasn't drank underage?

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

The NOname Defense just or will be the Jason Jones defense.

This guy is a beast he has OWN anybody who he plays.
    If healthy his gonna win us 2 or 3 games by him self.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar