1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Jared Cook worth $10.5M?!?! What!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 21, 2013.

1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Been done with him. Let his ass walk
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

And if a DT played the majority of his snaps at DE then he would deserved to be.

Also, Terrell Suggs was listed as a linebacker and won his case against the Ravens; that sets a precedent for his case.
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

People, Cook isn't expeting to make 10 mil a year but is just seeing if he can get in the WR category so he won't get franchised. This has nothing to do with a diva atttude but is more about his agent doing his job.

And why the heck do we want to go TE in the 2nd round of the draft? Do some of you have a screw loose or something. We drafted Thompson who so far as a blocker has looked good. He just needs to get to be more of a pass catching threat.

And, even if Cook walk we have more pressing needs. Like guys who can block, get to the QB, play SS and if we lose Cook we actually have to start thinking about also losing Britt after this year. Which mean we need a WR more than a TE.

Oh and the Titans want Cook to get taggd as a TE or sign him long term because they want to use him more as a WR. They aren't expecting him to be an inline TE. :chairwack:
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Cook is 6'5" 250lbs, hes no WR LOL

Just because hes weak like one doesnt make him one
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Yea I'm sure this is mostly his agent. I'm a huge Cookie Monstern fan, but he's made that awfully difficult over the last few months
  6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Calvin Johnson is 6'5 and 240. What's your point?
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Calvin Johnson is so not 240. Maybe 230 after dinnner soaking wet
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

We should cut ties either way instead of waiting for him to be something he is not
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Normally Id say screw him lets move on. But Jake Locker needs a big target and Cook is just that
  10. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

... Dude bout to rip us off and you worried about lockers targets? Man you're a nice guy.