Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jared Cook trade value

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    Pats traded pick #47 to the Cards who got LB Daryl Washington, who, irnoically, would have been a nice pick for the Titans to replace Bulluck at weak side LB.
  1. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,023
    Yeah, if we could only get them to stop taking TE's and WR's in the top 3 rounds we could have a dominant defense that is constantly replenished!

Washington is the OLB I hoped we could somehow get to replace KB.

C'est la vie...

Gut
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,495
    I don't want to see the word "trade" anywhere near Jared Cooks name. He is "suppose" to be better than sliced bread, I'm waiting.... Hearing the quality of a player we may have had makes me more impatient for Cook, but you can't know til next year whether Cooks good or not.

I somewhat fear he'll be only as good as Scaife or Troupe, and that drafting him last year may have ended up screwing us out of Haynesworth. What a shame that would be.
    1 people high five this.
  3. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    probably....

but im still hell bent on gettin the bull back. this guy's work ethic is amazing, i no he'll return to form and has at least 2 probably 3 good years left in him.
  4. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,023
    I'd love to get Bulluck back, but they aren't gonna expect him to play at a high level for another 5 years...plus, I think we need to replace Thornton as well. Our LB corp needs some talent and youth. I'd bring KB back for a reasonable salary for him for a few years!

Gut
  5. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Jared Cook has no trade value. He's never really played.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,065
    I'm definitely with Gut on bringing Bulluck back. He needs to retire a Titan.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    I phrased that poorly. I meant the pick the Titans gave up to get him. It was used on Washington.
    • Staff / Moderator

Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    We already replaced Bulluck. Witherspoon and McRath are set to start outside (with Curran backing up). Tulluck at MLB.

Bulluck won't be back. Thornton probably gets cut.
    2 people high five this.
  7. sCarecrow Guest

How many LBs do you think we need?
    We have Tulloch, Witherspoon and McGrath who played very well last year.
    Behind that we have Curran now.
    I hope we resign Bulluck, he should retire as a Titan!
    But the Titans dont depend on him after McGrath good debut and the signing of Witherspoon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.