Jared Cook to Jeff Fisher/Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald predicts the Rams will get free agent LT Jake Long under contract.
    Long's Rams visit take place tomorrow, so that's when a deal would go down. Salguero reports the Dolphins believe they have a shot at Long -- and they're still sitting on $20 million in salary cap room -- but Salguero believes a return to Miami is "not happening." It's definitely down to the Rams and Fins.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

by big black dudes then, got it. tell us something we dont know.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

How the heck have the money terms of this deal not been released yet?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dammit... forgot Bieber gets banged by black dudes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Bryan Jones

Bryan Jones Practice Squad

Dont know if it's accurate but here is a quote from another forum... if its true it would make me feel better!

Hey guys I am a Rams Fan. Sorry for taking your play maker. Is Cook really worth 8 million a year. I feel like we made a mistake I would rather have had Amendola. Hope you guys get Amendola. Can you guys tell me a little about Cook I have never watched him play. I am concerned we over paid.

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The only good news here is that we know with Fisher as coach he wont go there and blow up for crazy yards.

Fisher had no idea what he was doing with him in TN, and wont there either.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I now take back everything I said about Cook. How stupid can he be. Why in the world would you go to a coach that has already mis-used you? Fisher doesnt know how to use this guy and Bradford sucks a big one!

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

@jwyattsports
    Jared Cook's deal with the #Rams: 5 yrs, $35.1 million, and $19 million guaranteed. That's 54% guaranteed and avg per year is $7.02 million

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

That is a bunch of dough. I'm glad for Cookie. I hope he reaches his potential. I think the Rams will use him strictly as a WR.

Also glad that we did not pay him that type of dough. I like Walker and his versatility at 8.6mil guaranteed and a total price of 17.5 mil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar