Jared Cook on Midday 180

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ncaalover12, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Expect anything more from this pathetic organization?

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Bud was not 90 and out of it. Heads would roll now!

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The players haven't been happy since after the second week. They called out Palmer then. Munchak lost them by not addressing the situation.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Mid day 180 show is terrible. Those guys are not funny like they think they are and paul K is just down right rude. Cook has never been used correctly by fisher or this terrible staff.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Tennessee at Pittsburgh in Nashville on Thursday, folks..

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

It's gonna be a bloodbath! If I was Cook, I would want to go to a team that is actually successful and would love to have him...can you imagine if he went to the Patriots or the Packers? DAMN

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I could see Cook leaving for another team and becoming one helluva player for another team.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Dude was totally flat in that interview. I get the impression he isn't that bright which has most likely been the reason he hasn't become a bigger part of the offense. Still- he is one of the most talented and we did burn a second round pick to get him. Palmer was all giddy talking about him in the first few interviews he did here but then not much of anything panned out. I think Cook is one of those guys that piss coaches off real easy which makes it tough for him.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Palmer is a joke. He has completely ruined our offense. I'm willing to bet every single player on the offense wants him gone asap. I know for a fact that the O-Line and CJ hate this offense!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hypothetically, if Palmer gets fired - who takes over? Really none of our ass't coaches are any better to take over. Unless Munch does the play calling. :facepalm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar