Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Jared Cook on Midday 180

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ncaalover12, Oct 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,154
    Expect anything more from this pathetic organization?
  2. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Bud was not 90 and out of it. Heads would roll now!
  3. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,498
    The players haven't been happy since after the second week. They called out Palmer then. Munchak lost them by not addressing the situation.
  4. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Mid day 180 show is terrible. Those guys are not funny like they think they are and paul K is just down right rude. Cook has never been used correctly by fisher or this terrible staff.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Tennessee at Pittsburgh in Nashville on Thursday, folks..
  6. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    It's gonna be a bloodbath! If I was Cook, I would want to go to a team that is actually successful and would love to have him...can you imagine if he went to the Patriots or the Packers? DAMN
  7. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I could see Cook leaving for another team and becoming one helluva player for another team.
  8. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,498
    Dude was totally flat in that interview. I get the impression he isn't that bright which has most likely been the reason he hasn't become a bigger part of the offense. Still- he is one of the most talented and we did burn a second round pick to get him. Palmer was all giddy talking about him in the first few interviews he did here but then not much of anything panned out. I think Cook is one of those guys that piss coaches off real easy which makes it tough for him.
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Palmer is a joke. He has completely ruined our offense. I'm willing to bet every single player on the offense wants him gone asap. I know for a fact that the O-Line and CJ hate this offense!
    acqua7 high fives this.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Hypothetically, if Palmer gets fired - who takes over? Really none of our ass't coaches are any better to take over. Unless Munch does the play calling. :facepalm: